Monday, February 9, 2009

The Fierce Urgency of Pork...

chasing pig.jpg


There are things that just strike me as being clever.

Charles Krauthammer is the latest person to strike.

Whatever you think of him or his article, The Fierce Urgency of Pork is a damn clever title for an article. I love it. I'm going to tailor blog entries just so I can use it as a tag. It shouldn't be hard. We'll be talking about the stimulus/spending/pork/waste/et.al. package for some time to come.

Personally, I think the people who left comments on this post have it all wrong. This isn't about how Obama is a terrible president. This isn't about how Charles Krauthammer is some mindless hater and Obama is great. What this article is yet another example of is the same old same old of Washington. I don't care who is the president. This would have happened no matter who was president. The only difference is the arguments might have been flying in the opposite direction.

Different faces.....different day.....same old game.

P.S. If I have to talk about a conservative columnist, why can't it be Brit Hume or Fred Barnes? Charles Krauthammer is really hard to type.




Technorati Tags:
, , , ,


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: