Monday, March 9, 2009

The fierce urgency of Jolly Good Show, Old Chap...

OK, I'm tired. Apparently so is the American press. The British Prime Minister came to visit the United States this week. Apparently it was something of a fiasco. Since I'm sleepy and it's like six or seven hours later in Britain and they've had a good night's sleep, I'll let them handle this one.

Now that you've read it..........Oh, you didn't? It's short. Go back and hit the link and quit being a slug. It's much more fun if you read it with a British accent.

Now that you've read it..........OK, if I have to do this one more time I'm sending you to the back yard to cut me a switch, a big politically incorrect switch.

Now that you've read it (FINALLY!), all I can say is that if anybody but a politician had done this, I'd be shocked and horrified. Since it was a politician, I'm not even mildly surprised.




Technorati Tags:
, , , ,


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: