Thursday, November 6, 2008

The three-syllable chantable...

You could do worse than spend some time watching the November 3rd episode of the Colbert Report.

In his Winners and Losers of the 2008 Campaign, he brought up the three-syllable chants that were such a part of this campaign season. P.S. Thank God it's over. I could use his punch line here and ruin it, but instead, I will promote the three-syllable chantables that I think should be chanted by millions.

imac.jpeg

Mac-in-tosh
Mac-in-tosh
Mac-in-tosh
I prefer them to Windows machines.

corner gas.jpg

Cor-ner Gas
Cor-ner Gas
Cor-ner Gas
Those Canadians....ZANY!

dachshund puppies.jpg

More pup-pies
More pup-pies
More pup-pies
Can any family really have enough dogs? C'mon...you know the answer.

As you may suspect, I get most of my news from The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. I prefer my news from sources that go less for the facts and more for the really funny joke. I also use any other news source that would prefer to mock the news rather than report it. I also enjoy Fox News because, person for person, they have the hottest female anchors. This is especially true of Andrea Tantaros who is achingly beautiful. I know Fox News has a bad reputation for being right wing and I would be roundly criticized as a person willing to listen to lies. I would point out to you that I'm looking at her, not listening to her. I wasn't actually aware that she talked.


Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , ,





Technorati Tags:
,


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: